Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Favorite Sport to Watch

My favorite sport to watch is basketball, because I belonged to basketball club when I was junior high school student. I play basketball very much, but watch it is very fun and exciting too. In Japan, basketball is not popular very much, so its game aren't broadcast on TV very much, so I haven't opportunity watch it very much. When I was junior high school student, when we go to game with other school, we could watch the game. It was very fun and interesting. I liked the time. When watch it, the player look very cool, and I wanted to play basketball well at that time. In addition, we could lean about basketball skill. I think, basketball is the coolest sport in other sports, becasuse first, its uniform is fashionable, second, when a player shot, the move is cool. Altogrther, basketball's move are big and fast and masculine, so I think both a men plying basketball and a woman are cool. 


[165 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment