Friday, December 19, 2014

My Favorite Book

I have a my favorite book. It is like messages for me everyday. It is written a little long message a day. For example, it is written like the message, "You have to being kind to your precious people". Actually, the messages are more a little long and specific. I like these messages and I became I think I am very precious person. I didn't like such as this book that like lesson book, but it isn't. I like this book very much and I want to treasure it. It is not like a novel. I don't like reading books. Sometimes I become I want to read books and I buy it, and I read it but I give up on the occasion of read it. I think it is bad, but I can read books which we have to read at the university classes, moreover I have interest. I think it is poor at read books voluntarily, but if I enforced read them, I can read it with interest.
[173 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment