Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream

My favorite dessert is ice cream. I often eat ice cream. In my house, my father knows I like ice cream, so he buys it for me. I am very happy to it. Maybe I became like ice cream, because my father like it too, so I was influenced it. I remember that I ate it with my father so often when I was child . Now I eat it in my house and at 31 Ice Cream. I like 31 Ice Cream very much. When I see the shop in the cities, I become I want to eat it, but now is December, so it is very cold, and ice cream is very cold, so I want to refrain from eating ice cream. I think eat it is make my body cold, so I think it is a little bad to my body. However, I like it very much, so I want to eat it while caring about my body.
[160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment