Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Favorite Drink

I will introduce about my favorite liquor. I a little like drinking. I like cocktail. I don't like Sake and other liquor that is like Sake. My favorite drinks are like soft drink. For example, I like Kahlua and Milk. It is like a coffee flavored milk. It is very sweet. In addition, I like Cassius and Orange. It is like a soft drink too. I like drinking because I like the atmosphere. I often go restaurant to drink and eat with my friends. I like the time very much, because when I drinking, my feeling becomes fun. And we can talk many and many. I like take the time to talk, so if I have I want to talk things and I want to listen to friend's talk, I go to restaurant. If I go there, I can get along nicely with the friends. Maybe, I don't like the liquor's taste, but I like the power. But, I don't like over drinking.

[167 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment