Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Favorite Color

I like color. My favorite color is orange and pink and blue and others. I like many colors, so I like beautiful color things. For example, I like illuminations. Now, if we go to Kumamoto city, there is decolated many colorful lites. I like them very much. In addtion, I like Christmas color. It is makes me happy. Beautiful colors are many other places. For example, in summer, it has fireworks, in Spring there are many cherry blossam, it is pink, and it is very beautiful, and in Autumn, there are many maples and ginkos. I like all of them very much. I think color is makes us happy. However, the clothes which I wear is not colorful. My clothes are white and black and navy blue. Sometimes, I wear the clothes of a colorful partially. And about my hair, I like ashe. It is like green, and it is lovely color.
[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment