Friday, December 5, 2014

Essay 2-03a: Learning with Computer

I often use the computers. My computer that is my house is not connected Internet, so when I use it just use the application that Word  to write reports and others, so when I have to use Internet, I use it in the university. It is very inconvenient that I can't do homework in my house, but in the university, there is many computers so it is helpful for me.

Mainly, I use it for do my homework. In overview, I have the homework that writing blog, book reviews, typing, essays, and writing reviews to other student's blogs in English, in Writing class. When I do these homework, I use the computers, and it is a application that Google.  I came to use Google frequently after I became a university student. When I write blog, book reviews and others, I use it, Blogger of Google. It is useful and easy to use. When I just became a sophomore, I didn't like writing in English and I couldn't, but I have written many words, so now, it is not reluctant to writing in English.

In addition, I have the homework of English Central in Speaking class. It is the website. When we want to use it, we have to buy its card. If we haven't it, we can't use English Central. It is about 2,500 yen. When we do English Central, we have to use headphones with the microphone, because, we pronounce English to the microphone and it marks the pronounce. I was surprised first. Because it is happy and nice, I like the homework.

What's more, I have homework of some other classes and I use computer for them.

Because the homework using the computer increased after became a sophomore, my vision has gotten bad. It is troubling, but I think that there is no help for it, so I want to take care of my eyes.

[326 words]

5 comments:

  1. I don't like writing in English. Which do you like writing essay, book review, or typing? I think 'an' the line 3 of second paragraph before application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard that your house's computer isn't connected internet. Do you like English central?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use it when I do my homework too.
    why don't you connect internet in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often use the computer in the university and I cannot do homework in my home, too.
    By the way, have you finished English Central yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of homework now. We will do our best!! Do you finish English central?

    ReplyDelete