Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Favorite Slogan

I will introduce about my favorite slogan. I had slogan recently. My favorite slogan is Never Give Up. It is popular word, but I think myself I tend to give up so, I came to be conscious it. I watched the TV drama which Kyou Wa Kaisya Yasumimasu. It broadcasted Ayase Haruka said the word that you have to give up to give up. I was deeply impressed with those words and I want to do so too. Recently, I am apt to rest and late class recently moreover, I excuse myself for it. I had been tired of it, so I want to never give up and don’t say excuse for anything. To do so it, I think I have to doing action. I think it is a little difficult for me because I had done it until now, but I want to change and overcome it.

[149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment