Friday, November 7, 2014

My Favorite Clothing


My favorite cloting is fashionable clothing. I often go and see clothing Shimo-tori. There are many cloting shops. My favorite shop is in PARCO. My favorite fashion style is changing, so I don't have certain my fashin style. I like like a adult fashon now. Before, I liked cute fashon. For example, colorful and printed character, but I don't think it is cute. I became like simple fashion. So, I want some new cloting, but I don't have a lot of money, so I don't have cloting. In addition, I don't know shops which I aim at, so I sarch it at Kumamoto city and ZOZO-TOWN. In my free time, I like watch it. Sometimes I discover cloting which I liked. Then, I want to wark at part-time job more and I want earn money more.
[144 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment