Monday, November 10, 2014

Imakin Syokudou


I went to Imakin Syokudou in Aso with my boyfriend. The stor opens at 11. We went there by car and arrived 10:30. We thought we arrived too early, but many people lined in front of the entrance of the store. We surprised. We said my name to its staff and she checked it and said ”Please come back 1 hour and thirty minites later.” 
Then we roam around the shop, and we found cake shop. We entered it, and it was sweet scent. There were many appetizing sweets. I bought cream puff, it was delicious. I became like it. 
At last, it took 1 hour and thirty minites, we back to Imakin Syokudou, and we could enter. Us seat was second floor. We ordered Akaushi don, finally, it came and eat. It was delicious very much! I had been there before, but I felt it better than before very much. It is rare meats on the rice and half boiled egg on it, and a put a lttle miso and wasabi. I prefer wasabi to miso. I became like it very much, and I recommend it!
Then, we went to mountain and took many pictures. It was very could in the mountain, but it was delight for me. In addition, we went to Monzen-Machi, and we found a play of monkey!  It was very small, so it was cute and fun.
The trip was a very good time.
                                              [241 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment