Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Favorite Flower

I hadn't been interested in flowers, because I probably hadn't had to see flower until recently, but I think flowers are beautiful and cute recently, because I do part-time job at marriage ceremonial hall, so there are many beautiful flowers. I have done part-time job at there for about 2 years, but I haven't interested in flowers. I don't understand myself. However, I think flower is beautiful very much lately. Flowers of marriage ceremonial hall are particularly beautiful, because they are a little processed. For example, very vivid blue flowers are added color by people. In addition, its flowers are a little rare. For example, very big flower. It is I haven't seen, so I don't know its kind. I unfamiliar about flower's kinds. I just think " It is beautiful !", but I became a little like flowers.
[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment