Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Essay 2-01a: Aso is beautiful

My favorite place is Aso, because I like their climate that it is cool in the summer. Then, there are many good restaurant, and I like Akaushi. Moreover, there many nice view points. I have been there many times, but I can have good time every time and I can discover new good places each time.

 I went to Aso last year first time. Maybe I have been there before, but I not remember to it. I went to there with my high school friends and their friends who are Taiwanese last year. We went to Kusasenri. I was surprised about very beautiful view, because there were very beautiful green, sky, pond, and horses. I like their beautiful colors that vivid green and blue. It was hot day, but there was cool and comfortable. There were many horses, so I wanted to rode horse, but I couldn't it, because we had not the time , so I want to do it someday. It is maybe very happy to ride horse at a beautiful place such as Kusasenri.  We took many pictures and movies. It was very fun. I watch the pictures sometimes yet, it remember me the memory and makes me happy. We had a very happy time. There is one of the favorite place in Aso. I have not been there in winter. It snows in winter, maybe it is beautiful too. I want to there in this winter. In addition, there are many beautiful places. I  want go to many places that I don't know yet in Aso.

About the food, I like beef very much. Aso is famous about Akaushi meat. It is so delicious. I have been to  Imakin Syokudou of Aso with my friends. We can eat "Asaushi don" at there. It is Akaushi meat on rise, and half-boiled egg on meat. Morover, the meat is medium rare. It was greatly delicious. In the evidence, we had to wait about 3 hours to enter the restaurant. I was surprised it. There were many young people. We wait long time, but I am glad I went there. I recommend it.

I have many good memories in Aso. There makes me calm and happy. Its distance is to be able to reach immediately if  I intend to go, it is good point. The place where I want to go there many times.

[397 words]

5 comments:

  1. I am hungry now. So I want to eat Akaushi don.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never eat Akaushi. I want to eat Akaushi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Aso, too. I want to eat beef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think so, too. Aso is so cool place in summer. I like the corns raised in Aso. Have you ever eaten them?

    ReplyDelete