Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My favorite dish

My favorite dish is beef steak. I beef steak is expensive, so I can't eat it often, but I do part-time job at wedding hall. When we finish the work, we can eat beef steak, because it is leftover. It is very delicious! It is expensive too.When I eat it, I became happy.  In addition, I like Imakinn Shokudou's Aka ushi don. The restaurant is in Aso. It is Akaushi meat on rise, and half-boiled egg on meat. Moreover, the meat is medium rare. It was greatly delicious. In the evidence, we had to wait about 3 hours to enter the restaurant. I was surprised it. There were many young people. We wait long time, but I am glad I went there. I recommend it. I want to eat beef steak everyday!, so I have to do part-time job.

[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment