Friday, October 3, 2014

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is cat. I like animal little. I don't like animal's smell, and I think is dog is cute, but I like a little. I like cat very much. I have two cats in my house. They are very cute. One is very fat and the other is small. Both of them sleep always, but it is very cute. I think I want to be with them always. Recently, I went to "cat cafe". It place in Namikizaka in Kumamoto. It was first time for me to go there. I have thought that I want to go there someday since much before. At last, my dream came true. I went to alone and I found it by chance when I went to hair salon. There were hard to attract attention, so their customer was only me, so I was happy because I want to play with many cats. There were a lot of cats. I surprised the quantity. There were many cat's bed and hole, so they were unexpected place. For example, there were ceiling of the transparency. It was very cute! Only one cat is brand. Her name is Hana. I became it very like. It was very cute. The cat has very small ear and round head and little big, and its leg are short...so it was like a "doraemon". Its looks was very very cute. I wanted to play with her, but she maybe doesn't like to play with people, so she escaped from me. Because there was no help for it, I played with other cats, but other cats cute too. It was interesting that character were different each. I had a very happy time. I took many picture, but I have put it out by mistake, so I want to go there again and again.


[307 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment