Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Fvorite Candy

I didn't know about candy's mean is sweets in English, it is chocolate and candies. In Japan, candy's mean is only candy. I like chocolate very much. I often eat chocolate. Particularly, I like Horn. It is chocolate and cookie, and it is a little expensive, and it is sold at super market. It is a little expensive, so it is delicious. It like luxury. Moreover, I like galbo too. It is sold at convenience store, so I often buy it. It is good too. I like its mouthfeel. It is sold many sort of galbo. In addition, I like chocolate ice cream. I sometimes eat it. Moreover I often eat candies, because when I eat it, I feel fullness, so when I feel hunger, I divert it by eat it.  I like sweets very much. It is makes me wight, but I can't stop eating it.

[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment