Friday, October 17, 2014

BR 2-01 The Little Mermaid

This is very famous story, but I didn't remember it. 
The story's main character is little mermaid. She has 5 sisters, then when she up to surface, she discovered a prince. She fell in love. One day , she came across a witch, and said " If you want legs to impress a prince, drink the potion and this will split your tail in two, but tour voice is lost." Then, she decided drink it, and she met him and they decided marry, but he had to sail. However, his sail was fail.
This story is different from my memory.First, character's hair isn't red. I understood it is only in Disney. Second, this story was unhappy end. When I read it, I became sad. I thought she lost very      precious things. 
It was good that I read it, because I could read famous story and it was good story. 

[152 words]


Reference
Hans Christian Andersen(2005), The Little Mermaid, London, England, Usborne Publishing Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment