Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Firework Festival

I went to firework festival in Yatsushiro. I live in Yatsushiro, so I go it every year. I went it with my boyfriend, he came from Oe, and by his car. I thought maybe there is nothing to park, but I thought there would be a little space. Then, he came to near my house in 5 o'clock. The festival starts 6:30,so I thought we have time. However, there was not parking area. In a few hundred metar around was no space too. We serched it very much, but it wasn't found. I cried and blamed his for came by car. We had a quarrel. But one our later when it started, we found parking area. I was very happy and it was very beautiful. In addition, we made up a quarrel. I thought I like the festival afresh. This thing was misfortune, and happy.
                                              [149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment