Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My favorite vacation memory

I have been many places, but I haven't ever been to abroad. I will go abroad someday. I have been to Tokyo 2 times. First, I was high school student and it was school trip. We went to Tokyo Disney Resort. It was snow day and very cold, but it was happy. In addition, we went to Asakusa. I like their atmosphere. There was like past days of Japan. I want to there once again. Next time is spring of this year and I went to there with my boyfriend. We went to there to go Tokyo Disney Resort. First day, we went to Disney Sea. I like there very much. We rode many attractions and watch some shows. It was very good time and happy. Second day, we went to Disney Land. Honestly, it was little fun, because Disney Land is for kids. I like prefer Disney Sea to Disney Land. Third day, we went to Tokyo Sky tree. I went there first time. I was surprised about the size. It was very tall, and beautiful. Then we went to Kumamoto. It was good trip. I like Tokyo, but I want to more many another places.
[198 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment