Friday, September 26, 2014

I wanted to do things

I have some I wanted to do things in summer, but I couldn't. First, I wanted to go to the sea. I planned out go to the sea with my friends, but I couldn't go there, because, unfortunatly, when it was possibility that the storm cames to Kumamoto. So, we didn't go there. But, we planned out go to pool next time in the vacation. I looked forward to it, but it became to not match plan eatch other.
Second, I wanted to meet my high school friends. I wanted to meet them, so I did my best to gather all person, but they didn't response to my call for it. I became very sad, I thout it is difficult to gather many person.
It various things happened, but it happy things happened too. I had a vacation that just a littele enhancement.
[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment