Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Something special I did during this vacation

               I went to Aso with my boyfriend August 26. We went to there by his car. I like drive so the time was good time. First, we went to Yakiniiku shop. The shop uses Akaushi of Aso. We ate "Akaushi karubi". It was very delicious. Second, we went to a pension where we stay at there the day. Its outside was cute because it like a Mei and Satsuki lives house of " Tonari no Totoro". It was white house. There lives uncle and grandmother and three cats. The reason that I decided to this pension was I wanted to meet three cats. The three cats were very cute and friendly and I became happy. Next day, we went to " Shirakawa suigen". It was in the mountain, but it was near the pension. Their water was very beautiful because it was the clear water. And the day was a sunny day, so the water was more beautiful. And there was cool so I was snug. Next, we went to hamburger shop. Its hamburger is used Akaushi, and it was very big. It was most biggest of I have ate it my life. In addition, the shop's atmosphere was like American and cute. And, many TV parsonality come to the shop. I like the shop. Next, we went to "Shibainu no sato". There was many "Shiba inu", and we play with baby of " shiba inu" It ws very cute and innocent dog. It was very happy. Next, we went to " Aso farm land" and we take a spa. There was many kind of spa, and we were able to watch the mountain. It was very agreeable. Then, we went home. On the way, we ate takoyaki.
            The trip was very happy. And I thank him.

[294 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment