Friday, September 19, 2014

My favorite music

I will introduce about my favorite music. I like C&K recentry. C&K is unit by two men . The reason why I became the unite that my friend recommended me it, and I became listen to their songs. A mam's voice is very high tone, it is like womam's voice. It is beautiful. And the other man's voice is beautiful too. They came to KGU last cultur festival. I didn't like they then, and I didn't know about them well, so I regret about it. I became like them later the thing. I like their ballade songs. I like their voice of course and words. The song's words are straight and sad. I am moved by the songs. Meanwhile, they songs happily songs. I like them too.  I like aiko for a long time too. Recantly, she released music album. I often listen to it I like it.
[155 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment