Friday, September 26, 2014

Mr. Kadokura

I went to Shintoshin praza which place in front of the Kumamoto station, because to hear about job. Mr. Kadokura came to it as Guest and talk about job. Mr.Kadokura is a famous about economist, and he broadcasts ”Honmadekka TV”. I like this TV program. In addition, Kumamon came to there too. We danced with him. He was very cute. Then, at last, we hear Mr.Kadokura's lecture. First, he talked about Yoshida of ”Black mayonaze” it was interesting. Next, he talked about economick of Japan. It was difficult for me, but I tought he is interesting and strange person. Next, we heard to some president's lecture. They are some company's presidents. Some the person who works many places others young president. I had anxiety about job hunting and job, but the lecture made it soften. I thought I went to there was good!!! I want to do my best.
                                            [154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment