Friday, September 19, 2014

My favorite TV show


My favorite TV show is variety TV program. I like "ametaaalk" and  "London harts" particularly. They are very funny programs. I usually record these programs and I watch them in my free time. I very laugh. I like comedian. I like Goto of "Football Hour". His talking stories are amusing. In addition Yamazaki of " untouchable". He is very very funny person. I like him very much. I like laugh. These TV program makes me happy. I wish I could do interesting things like them. I want to talk well like them.  While, I don't watch TV drama, because it bother me that it is have to watch onece a week.  I watch TV drama at time when my favorite actor or actress broadcasts it. Or, my favorite artist's song is used as theme song.


[136 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment