Friday, July 4, 2014

Writing homework

I will write about writing homework. I have to wrote 8000 words in English. For example, in blogger, write free-writing and this typing homework and book review. I have wore 6000 words by now. This is a few words. I  being hast in it. Because my fiend finished it. I think I may not be able to  finish it. But I want to finish early and do my best. Because I have many exams in this month. I don't want to  in pinch when the exam term.
This writing homework is hard  to write 8000 words. But, this is  studied. Recently, I became look at constitution of the sentense in English carefully. Because it is for study English for when I write in the writting class. Looking at the constitution of the sentense is fun.
I want to sudy English more.


[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment