Friday, July 11, 2014

BR 1-13 The Emperor's New Clothes

This book based on the story by Hans Christain Andersen.
Once upon a time, there was an emperor who loved clothes. One day, two strangers appeared. They said, ” Our clothes can only be seen by clever people. Anyone who can't do their job properly won't be able to see them either.”  So, emperor, Boris and everyone who attended the royal procession couldn't say ” Can't to see the clothes.”
But, one boy said ” The emperor's got nothing on!” Then, everyone said ” The emperor is naked!”

This story is very famous. I have heard story certainly, but I didn't remember this story. I didn't know the plot. I read it afrerh, I think it is interesting story. This story is simple, but I like it. I like that everyone can't see the emperor's clothes, but they say ”I can see it” to don't wont be thought anyone ” You can't do your job.” 
Andersen have wrote Anne of Green Gables, FROZEN which become famous recently. I think I wont to read his stories more.
                                          [182 words]


                 Reference
Susanna Davidson(2007), The Emperor's New Clothes. London, England, USBORN YOUNG READING

No comments:

Post a Comment