Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vacation plans

I want to go to many places in this summer vacation. I will go to the sea with my KGU friends in Ashikita or Amakusa. I haven't gone since I was 11th grader. It was very good time, so I want to go to the sea very much in this summer vacation.  And maybe we do barbecue. I am very looking forward it.

And I will play with high school friends. I haven't met them since I graduated. I like high school friends very much so I can make noise with high school friends brtter than KGU friends. But we haven't done class party. So I want to have the party absolutely.

And I am going to go to somewhere with my boyfriend. But we haven't decided it. I want to go Nagasaki. Because I like the view over there. For example, building of brick, and night view. And I want to watch dolphins. And  I want to eat somthing delicious.

Last year, I do only part-time job. So I almost didn't play. So I want to enjoy this summer vacation. And I try to study hard and do volunteer for job hunting. I want to make the summer vacation substantially.

[207 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment