Friday, July 18, 2014

The shops around a KGU

Recently, they are built that many shops around a KGU. For example, "Sairo", "youme town", "Kumamoto bank", "K's denki" " Star bucks coffee". So, there is become bustle with people. I went to Star bucks coffee and Sairo and yume town. I have gone to the Star bucks coffee three times. The Star bucks coffee's atmosphere was good because there was big room against expectation and, many kind of chirs, and clean. I saw Mr.Tomei in the shop lol. I like the shop. 

And I went to the Sairo with my friends. I ate lunch of  Korean barbecued beef.
It was very delicious. The shop was clean because it is new shop. I ate it with talking. It was fun. 

Finally, I went to youme town with my boyfriend. We went to Kentucky fried chicken, and I went to drug store and I bought something. So, youme town is very useful for me. 

It was very good thing that many shops were built. Because it was very useful and it was increased that we can enjoy places. 
                                             [179 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment