Friday, July 4, 2014

Coffee

I became like coffee recently. When smell the coffee smell, I become calm. But I just don't like black cofee. It is too bitter. So I put suger and milk. Coffee of ”family mart” and ”higaazi kyousei cafe” were delicious. I like coffee and cacaramel latte too. Because of I became like it recently, I   have not drunk many shop's coffe. I want to taste for taste many shop's coffee.

At all, I became like coffe because it was dilicious that the coffe of " higaazi kyousei caffe". ”higaazi kyousei caffe” drinks were a little expensive, because its coffee beans are deal with ”fair trade” I feel it is relief. Before drink it, I don't like coffe. I have drunk hardly it since when I was child, because I didn't feel it was delicious. But, I drank it about 2 months ago, I feel it very delicious.  I was surprised. From  the time , I became drinking coffee is one of my pleasure. 

I think perhaps I become adult. I became able to eat now which I couldn't ate food in I was child. I want to eat many delicious food more.

                                          [196 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment