Wednesday, June 25, 2014

These 4 days

I will talk about these 4 days. 2 days ago, I went to LAW-SON in KGU with my friends. We were hungry when after 5 class. So we went to there, and we ate a crepe and fried chickens and cakes etc. We eat and talking. After that, I say good bye them and I met my boyfriend and we went to okonomiyaki shop. But  I ate kimuchi bowl. I had a feeling of fullness after that.


And yesterday, I went to restaurant with my friends. We ate dinner and talking. It was very good time.


And today, I will go to yakiniku restaurant after I write it with my friends. The friends are different from yesterday friends. I am hungry so I want to go there early. I am looking forward to it.




Then tomorrow, I will go yakitori restaurant with my boy friend. I like the shop which we will go there tomorrow. Of course, I am looking forward it, but I think over eat recently. I will get a weight. I am mind being it, but  I enjoy now. So just I think OK.
[188 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment