Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BR 1-07 The BLUE Game

       This story's main chalacter Sam's mother was looking for a job, but Sam was angry, because if it becames so, Sam should go Sam's friemd' house. Sam's friends are one boy likes a madhouse, and the other is mischief. Sam dislikes it. One day, her grandmother invited her in for a cup of tea, and Sam talks her that Sam worry about Sam' s  mother is looking for a job. Then, Sam's grandmother said, "Look around the room, and try to remember all the blue things." and grond mother saids, " The point is, if you're only looking for blue, you don't ever notice red." " So if you only look at the bad things in your life, you stop noticing the good things."

    
      I thught this book is goood, because Sam's grandmother's words aer cheer up me. " If I only look at the bad things in my life, I stop noyicing the good thing." I will think so from now on. This grondmother is good person, I think that Sam would be cheered up.

[182 words]





Reference
Jenny Alexander(2005).The BLUE Game.Harlow. England. Pearson Education


No comments:

Post a Comment