Thursday, June 12, 2014

Essays :1-03a Language Learning Stories

      I was 9 years old, and third grader in 10 years ago. I studied Japanese at elementally school. When the Japanese class, we read story, poem etc, and writing about feeling of story and , listening to Japanese sentences and write it. In addition, we did various things,but I don't like Japanese class, because I don' like read books. I liked  math class than it.
    Beyond that, we studied English at ALT class. The class was that foreigner teacher taught English
 us with games songs etc. Because it was fun I like the class. In the class, I remembered easy English words, songs, numbers.

        When I was 7th grader, I started study English at junior high school. I like the class, because Its teacher's teaching was well, but severe. Then, I became like English. When then, my English score of test was good, I had confidence. I like studied English then. But, I become 10th grader, English class become difficult, and then English teacher's class was not interesting, it was boring. So, then I don't like English. In addition, Japanese class was difficult too. I don't like study then.

        Now, I study English at KGU, and I am a sophomore. I can speak and read and listen to English than a few yeas ago, but I think my English skill is low. I am a English department student, so I should up my English skill more. For example, I want to speak US people, because I want to try to my English skill whether get across or not. I don't have confidence. But I want to come to be able do it.
Now the my life is busy, because part time job is hard, so I can't study enough. At first, I have to change it.

        If become 10 yeards later, I would becoma 29 yeards old.Perhaps, I would use English hardly, but I want to use English 10 years later too. If it is so, I wish I would to become my English skill is very good. I want to study English then, and I want to go abroad at least 1 time.






[362 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Azusa,

    Your language learning story started when you were nine, and already in the third grade of elementary school. I'd like to read more about what and how you learned languages before that.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete