Thursday, June 19, 2014

The homework

      I have many homework. Writing, speaking, Power Words of reading, and another class reports and presentation. And, I do part time job. It was very hard. So, I  have only a little time. I want to more time. But, I want to finish it early, however I am behind the plan a little because of I end up doing game of i-phone, and play with my  friends. It was good time, but it is wast time. I regret after doing it.
     Since I became sophomore, the homework increase, it was very hard and bother me, yet they are makes my skills up. When I was freshman, I have few homework, so I horrible to do homework which to be given. But since became sophomore, I don't feel horrible about homework, because I am accustomed to do homework. It is good  thing.
     My schedule is hard, but I want to do my best for the summer vacation.

[158 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment