Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring vacation


My spring vacation was 2 months. Before start it, I planned to read books, to study English in Western music and foreign film, to have many good time. I looked forward it.


While it was a beginning, my plan advanced, the result of the TOEIC improved before score. So I thought fullness!


But, at that time, I started new part-time job, because I had begun to become busy. So, most everyday I went to part-time job. Of course, my plan had begun to become confused. But, I went to Aso with my friend in high school was very good time…! And then, I was unaware time passed, spring vacation had drawn to an end, I had thought that I wanted it to be over early, because I don’t want to go part-time job. But, the last I went to Disney resort with my boyfriend was very happy. My No.1 memory is it.


As a result, I had sometimes fullness time, and I did only part-time job when spring vacation. I understand my weakness of the intention.


[182 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment