Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"FROZEN"

I went to watched "FROZEN" at movie theater with KGU friend Seina in 29 April. Because of the day is national holiday. There were many many people in movie theater. "FROZEN"'s room was approximately full. I was surprised.

 After watch it, I was impressed, because it was magnificent music, beautiful screen. We watched subtitles on a cinema screen. I thought this movie 's song makes an English study. I enjoyed from this mean. In addition, I impressed from this story. This movie's theme is maybe "true love" . There was the betrayal before a main character knew the true love. I nearly cry. And its character Olaf was very cute. Seina likes it very much.

 After go out the movie theater, we did shopping. I was satisfied the day. I had a very good national holiday.

[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment