Thursday, April 10, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family

Dear, host family,

I will stay with your family, thank you in advance.



Let me introduce myself. My name is Azusa. I'm 19 years old, and I'm from Kumamoto, Japan. Kumamoto is in the middle of Kyusyu. I' m a first-year student at KGU majoring in English.  Because I liked English, I entered the English depertment, so I will stay this time. I live with my family, and I have one brother and two cats. My father is working at a vagetable factory. He is kind, so I like him. My mother is a nursery teacher, but when she gets angry, she is very scary. My brother will have became 23 tears old this year. He is working. He is shy. And my two cats are very cute! I love them. I work part-time as a waitress at a wedding hall. In my free time, I like listen music and watch movies. I usually listen to One Direction and Katy Perry, etc. In addition, I like foreign movies.


I have a few questions for you. How many people are there in your family? do you have pets? Do you work? What kind of music and movies do you like? If you have any questions about me, please feel free to ask.


I want to do many things in your place. To begin with, I want to talk in English as much as possible, because when I go back to Japan, I want to come to be able to speak English fluently. In addition, I want to help with the preparations for dinner. That's because, I want to know food culture in America, and lean recipes. Moreover, I want to go to Disneyland in LosAngeles with you. Because of this, I want togo to the genuine Disneyland. I want to spending  deep six weeks with you.


Best Regards,
Azusa
[313 words]

6 comments:

  1. I like One Direction and Katy Perry.
    They are very nice, aren't you?

    But I don't watch foreign movie.
    Do you have recommended moves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the "FROZEN" in which I watched recently.

      It was interesting and impressive movie.
      I recommend it.

      Delete
  2. You like your family. You has two cats, I have a dog.
    I like Katy Perry too.
    What do you want to do with your host family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica.

      I want to talk with my host family, and go trip.

      Delete
  3. I like watch movies, too. What do you like movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edagawa!!:D

      I like "FROZEN" very much. I watched it with Seina. She have became it too. It was so interesting. I recommend it.

      Delete