Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My dream

My dream is open the cafe.

I like movies very much. I like many kind movies. For example, Japanese movies, foreign movies, animated movies. When I watch then I feel happy and satisfied. In addition, I like communicate with many people. When I thought from these two, I want open the cafe, serve dish, in there show the movies.

I entered this university somehow. I didn't English well in particular. I thought for the moment challenge. But I couldn't find that I want to do in the future. At that time, I had a Carrier design theory class, which is to think about job for oneself. When the class, teacher said that " That oneself really want to do ,  don't regret in the future. "

This is why, I want to open the cafe. Because of I want put studying 4 years in KGU to practical use , I planning open the cafe and teach children English.

I think that I am lacking in study. To grant a dream, I should study hard.

[173 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment