Saturday, May 2, 2015

Something I enjoy doing at home

When I am at my house, I almost watch recorded TV. The my favorite TV program is ame-talk. The mean of ame is rain I like it very much! When I watch it, I laugh very much, so it makes me happy.
And I have two favorite musicans. I like aiko and Mr.Children very much. 
This is DVDs of aiko. It is so good. I like her voice and fashion. She is very cute!
This is DVD of Mr.Children. Mr.Children is rock band of 4 men. Singer is Mr. Sakurai. He is very cool! His voice is sexy and his songs encourage me. I love them sooo much!


When I have free time, I talk with my friends and my friends with this apprication which is LINE. We can call and do thing like email with it. It is easy to contact with pepole. It is very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment