Sunday, May 3, 2015

I and my friends doing something together

I like my friends very much, because when I be with my friends, I am very happy. This is Seina. She is the student of the depertment of English in KGU. In addition, she and I are same classmate. I almost be with her. This is purikura. I used to take it. It is last year's.
This picture is takoyaki and nabe party with my high school friends. Japanese young pepole like this pary. It was very good time.

This picture is karaoke with my KGU friends. I like karaoke, and it was good.

This is the picture of lunch time in KGU. I like them, and I sometimes go dinner with them.

This is the picture of gathering strawberries with Sepina. It was first time for me, and I was surprised that the taste of strawberries. It was so good! I wanna go again.



No comments:

Post a Comment