Friday, May 16, 2014

Essay:1-02a University Life

I introduce my university life.

I studying English. I like studying English, because I think English classes are interesting, but homework became very increase since I became sophomore. So, my life became busy. When I have free time at this university, I use PC for writing, speaking, and another class's home work.  Once in a while, I watch DVDs at KGU library with my friends, it is very good time. 

I like spend with my friends at lunch time. We often go bakery. There's breads are delicious, and I l eat there's ice cream cone at time. So I like go there. And I like eating as speaking with my friends. 

After university class, I go home and I go part time job. I don't like part time job, because its job is not interesting, and I have to go to work. I want to retire it, and I want to do another part time job.

When off campus, I go to dinner, go to karaoke, and I go out to the various places to play with my  friends. I like go many places with my friends, because it is fun and it takes a rest. I talk anything to my friends, I feel fine in doing so it.
In addition, I like my alone time, I often watch that I  recorded program, DVDs, and read books, and so on.
 If I have more long free time, I want to go to trip. I like trip. I went Tokyo Disney resort recently. It was very very good time and I came to like more trips. I want to go abroad someday, because I want to speak English , and try whether I can communicate in English at there.

My university life and off campus are very substantial. I want so spend enjoy time from now on.

[309 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment