Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My pleasure

     I spend busy life recently. In the time, I have some pleasures. First, I like go to shopping. I go to shopping alone and sometimes go with my friends. I want to choose closely, so I like go shopping alone. I feel so happy from see cute clothes. Sometimes, I buy many clothes, when I feel regret over it. I like "pou dou dou" and "Ne-net", these are bland of clothes. The two bland's clothes are cute and a little strange design. I like these points.

     Second, I like listen to music. I have written this topic in this writing class. But, I like them! I listen to music when my feeling is excellent, sad and sometimes. The music snuggle up to my feeling. I listen to music when I go to school, go home mainly.  I like aiko. I like her voice. Her voice is cute and the voice makes me calm. In addition, I like Katy Perry and One Direction . Their's songs is makes my feling excellent, and fun. Katy Perry's words is excessive, once in a while, I'm surprised, but I like it. One Direction's all members are very cool.

     Third, I like watch movies. Often, I rent DVD and watch it. I like Disney movies recently. Disney's movies are cute characters and pleasant music and have a dream. It is impressive. In addition, I like mystery movies. I like "Kokuhaku", " Ester", these are have many grotesqueness expressions. I listen to music when I go to school, go home mainly, I feel scarly when watch it, but these movies's story are development of story of the shock. I like the point of mystery movies.

     That's all my pleaser. With these my pleasures as food for the mind, I will do my best from now on.

[307 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment